Excursions in Salzburg
Discover what Salzburg has to offer
Around Hintersee there are many different things to see. You can look forward to visiting many places which you will never forget.
The most beautiful places to visit in the Salzburg Land region are only a few kilometres away from your holiday hotel. Lake Fuschlsee and Lake Wolfgangsee are only two examples.
There are so many different places worth visiting.
Excursions in Salzburg: Family Ebner's suggestions
The sights around your holiday destination are real highlights. They will make sure that you never forget your holiday.
How about a few suggestions for places to visit in Salzburg?
- The Salzkammergut Region with its lakes: Hintersee, Fuschlsee, Wolfgangsee, Mondsee, Attersee
- Adventure Park Strasswalchen
- Gut Aiderbichl
- Fortress Hohensalzburg
- Schloss Mirabell
- Schloss Hellbrunn with its trick water fountains
- Open-Air MuseumGroßgmain
- Summer toboggan in the Salzkammergut Region
- Cogwheel railway up the Schafberg in St. Wolfgang
- Scenic route up the Postalm
- Forest -Water - Magic Path in Hintersee
- The Emperor's Villa: Lehárvilla and Marble Palace in Bad Ischl
- The Salt Mines in Hallein
- Celtic Village and Celtic museum in Hallein
- Keltenblitz Hallein (Summer toboggan)
- Dachstein Ice Caves and the Mammoth Cave in Obertraun
- The Trumer Lakes
- Seeschloss Orth and Promenade in Gmunden
- Zwölferhornseilbahn (Cable car) in St. Gilgen
- Mondsee Church
- Boat trip on Lake Wolfgangsee
- Berchtesgadener Land with Lake Königssee, St. Bartholomä's Church and the Adlerhorst (Kehlsteinhaus) (Eagle's Nest).
We can also give you further details about entrance prices and opening times if you wish.
Your excursions to Salzburg
The Salzburg Land region has so many attractions and things to do so that you can plan to visit more than one place in Salzburg. After an exciting day out you can come back to your cosy holiday DAS Hintersee, where we are waiting to spoil you with our delicious cooking. Lie back and relax in our wellness area and think about the wonderful things you have seen. Why don't you send us an enquiry right now? You can look forward to our reply.