The hiking paradise of the Salzkammergut
The benefits of a hiking resort
The imposing mountain landscape of the Osterhorngruppe is not just for biking, but also for hiking. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned hiker, the Hintersee area has a route for everyone! DAS Hintersee is one of the certified hiking accommodations in the Fuschlsee region and is a specialist in all hiking matters.
- A guided tour is offered every Saturday from May to October, and you can book your place directly at our hotel.
- Hotel reception has an information corner with hiking maps, tour information, descriptions of local Alpine huts, places to stop for a meal and public transport and mountain railway timetables.
- You will find a hiking rucksack in your room, which you are welcome to use during your stay.
- Early risers can enjoy our thermo-breakfast for the perfect start to any day.
- When you return to the DAS Hintersee after a hike, you can put your equipment in a separate storage and drying room.
- We also can supply a portable first aid kit for your hike on request. If you have an accident while hiking, we offer a pick-up service (if no public transport is available).
Are you convinced? Send us your obligation-free enquiry today! If you are still not sure whether Hintersee is the right place to go for your hiking holiday, you may be inspired by the range of hiking tours offering spectacular views in the area.
Please contact us at any time with questions about hiking establishments in the Fuschlsee region, and we will be happy to help.