HOTEL HAGAN TOURING SKI HIRE
Perfectly dressed for your tour – hotel touring ski hire service
Enjoy fascinating mountain worlds close up and still travel light? Not a problem at DAS Hintersee!
Book your touring skiing equipment here and immediately start your sporty ski touring Adventures in the ski resort of Gaissau-Hintersee. With top equipment from HAGAN – guaranteed to be always up to date.
Pure 83 Youring Skis
Classic – centre width of 83 mm
330 mm tip rocker – can be turned in small to medium radii
Recommended for beginners, but also for experienced skiers
Perfectly suited for:
- difficult terrain, but also slopes
- Safety on your skis – dampens bumps & evens out hard snow conditions
Core 89 Touring Skis
This ski is perfect for everything from classic ski tours to high-alpine terrain.
320 mm front rocker – sporty, downhill-oriented all-rounder
Recommended for those who are willing to climb long ascents to enjoy step, unforgettable descents
- challenging, open terrain
- Downhill-oriented all-mountain skiers
- Advanced, frequent skiers
Rent Me 12 Bindings
- Available with 86 + 91 mm stopper
- 60 mm tool-free adjustment
- Aluminium alloy release, titanium, POM
- Includes integrated ski-brake
- Easy entry system – quick-fastening
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM – easy opening & solid grip during descent
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM – an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (including during big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE – integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- 5 different walking modes
HAGAN PURE Anthracite ski boots
- 60° leg rotation – high flexibility for natural, comfortable movement
- 16° angle for descents – for strong movements
- Boot lining with thermoforming zones on fibula, tibula, ankle and instep
- Light and comfortable for easy ascents
- Stable, secure grip for optimal support during descents
- Recommended use: for allrounders, classic and all-mountain use
- HIGHLIGHT (women's version only): the boot can be widened at the front – making for a better fit in sensitive areas (e.g. ball of the foot).
- Men's boot weight: 1,250 grams
- Women's boot weight: 1,150 grams
- Material: 100% mohair
- Tailored to the ski shape
HAGAN PURE Stock
- Material: Titanal
- Lengths: 85 to 145 cm
- Normal handle extension
- Padded grip zone
- System loop
- Power Lock 2.1
- Vario winter basket