Ebner´s Wohlfühlhotel Gasthof Hintersee: rooms in the Salzkammergut region for every taste!
Here you can find just what you are looking for in the beautiful Salzkammergut region
The Salzkammergut region is without doubt one of the most beautiful places in Austria to spend a holiday. There are so many things to do in this region of Salzburg: romantic weekends with your partner or a family holiday which you won't forget. Of course you can also make use of the lakes and the mountains around Hintersee to do some sport activities – or simply to relax.
The Wohlfühlhotel Gasthof Hintersee offers you the ideal place to stay in the Salzburg Land region. Relax in one of our comfortable rooms in the main building or in Haus Erika. You will love the familiar atmosphere here in Wohlfühlhotel Gasthof Hintersee.
Rooms in Wohlfühlhotel Gasthof Hintersee in the Salzburg Land Region
Find the room you are looking for in the Wohlfühlhotel Gasthof Hintersee: we have 44 rooms. Choose from our wide variety of comfortable rooms:
- 5 single rooms
- 19 double rooms (which can also be used as single rooms)
- 8 rooms for more than two people
- 2 apartments for up to 5 people
- 5 exclusive rooms "Sonnberg"
- 5 exclusive rooms "Feichtenstein"
- Delicious breakfast buffet with cerals & regional products
- 4-courses dinner with a salad bar & main course on choice
- Welcome drink
- Barbecue at our garden terrace (on weather conditions)
- Parking directly at the hotel
- Drying room for hiker & biker
- Bike garage lockable - bicycle tube available
- Salzkammergut SUMMERCARD
- 350 m² SPA area
- Massages & solarium for a fee
- Free entry for the doll museum
- Free WLAN
- Small garden terrace with sunlounger
A high level of comfort awaits you in the rooms in the Haupthaus "Sonnberg" and "Feichtenstein". The apartments are the ideal place to spend your family holiday in the Salzkammergut region. Family Ebner and their team are glad to reserve you a room in peace and tranquillity, so that you can enjoy your holiday to the full. Please send us an enquiry stating which kind of room you would like to stay in.