Salzkammergut 24h Trophy
Are you a passionate long-term hiker and love nature and the mountains? Then off to the Fuschlsee region for the "Salzkammergut 24h Trophy". Enjoy relaxing days at the Hotel Gasthof Hintersee with special inclusive benefits before and after the trophy.
Salzkammergut 24 Trophy - Friday evening , September 10th to Saturay evening, September 11th, 2021
5 days - 4 nights, extension days possible
What do you expect from us?
- 4x overnight stays with Ebner's half board
- 1x of which 5-course gala dinner by candlelight
- 1x afternoon coffee and homemade cake
- Enjoy our 'Ebner's wellness paradise' on over 350m² every day
- Lending rucksack + Nordic walking equipment from the hotel + hiking map
- Including the Salzkammergut Adventure Card
- Free shuttle to the starting point of the Trophy in Fuschl am See
- Brochures & program on site
Prices per person in a double room plus € 2.00 local tax per person / night
Salzkammergut 24 hour hike
4 mountains 3 lakes
The long-term hiking event takes place from 10. until September 11th 2021, in the picturesque Salzkammergut, in the host regions Fuschlsee, Wolfgang and Mondsee. For the first time in the history of the Biolectra 24h Trophy, the 24h hikers start on Saturday evening, the 12h hikers on Sunday morning and the 6h hikers on Sunday lunchtime.
The start and finish point is the village square in Fuschl am See. The crystal-clear Fuschlsee, along with the Schafberg (1,783 m) and the Zwölferhorn (1,522 m), is the highlight of all tours.